Erebus Guild D&D 5.5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Comer Appeared!!!

Go down

A New Comer Appeared!!! Empty A New Comer Appeared!!!

Post by New-Comer Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:48 am

As the Guild Fair dissipated- a new comer was just running into the center of the "fair" - bow already drawn out.
"I'M HErrr--"
The young female looked around in a confused state. Her bow starting to lower as she looked frantically around for the "monster" that was supposed to be here.
"Wha- What?! I can't have missed it. People said it was huge! You!?!?!?" The young female pointed to a random passer byer. "Where is that monster?! What have you done with it??"
She randomly dropped her bow and arrow on to the ground and began to shake the person over and over again.
"Don't you think you are being to rough, Toya? Maybe those drunks were just seeing things... you know they do that"
"CRICKET I'M GETTING ANSWERS!"

(Pause)
If the passer byer wasn't freaked out by a random female shaking him widely- he might have just pissed himself when he saw a small white Fennec fox, coming up from behind the female and starting speaking his native tongue.

(continued)

"ANYWAYS, AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO ALWAYS SAYS TOUGHEN UP!? WERE GOING TO PROVE MASTER ARDTH WAS RIGHT TO CHOOSE US!! NOW SPEAK UP!!"
The Fennec Fox sighed loudly, as if this were a typical scenario.
"Your just upset the Journeymen League didn't accept us and your just going to hurt yourself. Your not even giving him the time to answer any of your questions"
Toya blinked a few times as she laughed nervously, she then began to smooth out the man's clothing as she let him go. "S-sorry about that"

"GET AWAY FROM ME CRAZY" The man shouted as he ran away.

Toya - about to get upset again was about to yell at him when Cricket drew her attention back to him.
"One day your going to pick a fight"
With a long heavy sigh, Toya fell to the ground in front of her friend and continued to go out of her way making loud heavy sighing noises= "I really hate when you do that Toya." Toya sighed loudly once more.
"We're never going to please master if we can't get into a stupid guild or fight a stupid monster or anything really."
The Fennec fox was now moving in closer to Toya, sitting down by her side. "Well, the master wouldn't want you dead either- so you got to stop rushing into everything. It was a bad idea anyway."
A few seconds go by and all that be can heard is Toya's fingers running through the dirt. With a semi annoyed glance, Cricket picked up her arrow and shoved it into Toya's lap- his way of saving, let's move on.
With another heavy sigh and a lot of sulking, Toya picked up her bow, and took the arrow and started walking around.

"monster.... monster.... where are **sighs** you..."

New-Comer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum