Erebus Guild D&D 5.5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The teams success

3 posters

Go down

The teams success  Empty The teams success

Post by Aust Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Aust walks into the guild hall carrying the chest and yells "Lady Violet look what we got because we did so good at are mission! There was three chest but two of them tried to eat us with long sick tongues!" Aust puts the chest down, then looks at it suspiciouslyand taps it with his spear. "This one is safe thought."

Aust

Back to top Go down

The teams success  Empty Re: The teams success

Post by Lady Violet Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:31 pm

Violet tries and fails to control her excitement. She rushes to check out the contents of the chest. "You guys actually did it. I mean, of course you did. Great job, Aust. You all did well. "

Lady Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aust Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:21 am

"We got to kill some weird guys that tried to make us sleep but I wasn't sleepy so I didn't! But they did." Aust points at the other two members of the idiot squad.

Aust

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:03 am

Violet gives the other two a grin. "No sleeping on the job. It makes us look bad." She takes the 6 gems and places them in a bag. Then she hands each member (the 5 players from last session) 1 platinum and 2 gp each. "I'll hold on to the rest for the guild." She starts to lift up the chest. "You can keep the bear meat. "Do you mind giving me a hand with this, Aust?"

Admin
Admin

https://erebus.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aust Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Aust takes the chest back and while walking with it tells Lady Violet "I think I'm going to ask Bayley to teach me to fix weapons and armor."

Aust

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Violet Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:09 pm

"That's probably a good idea. Every thing seems so fragile here. Fixing armor sounds less expensive than purchasing new ones."

Lady Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aust Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:36 pm

"Ya and I don't like my armor breaking all the time."

Aust

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Violet Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:40 pm

"This is actually perfect. Learn everything you can from that- skilled blacksmith. Then you can fix my sword, and I won't have to pay- I mean, the guild will have 2 skilled blacksmiths to pick from. We can get repairs done in half the time."

Lady Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aust Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:18 am

Aust stops to look at Violet. "Bayley is very skilled, I won't be able to learn everything, your sword might be better in her hands. I might break it or not fix it right."

Aust

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Violet Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:02 pm

"That's no good. You should have more confidence . You're capable of being as good at anything as you are with a spear." She gets very serious for a moment . "I've seen the impossible happen. We mortals are capable of far more than we know... or not. Who knows. I'm tired. I think I'll turn in early." Violet tskes a momement to double check that the chest isnlocked. "Thanks again for completing the mission and bringing everyone back safe."

Lady Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aust Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:10 pm

"All right Lady Violet enjoy your rest." Aust heads over to Bayley`s to hopeful start training.

Aust

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:18 pm

(Sorry, Baystate wouldn't let me use the site for some reason ) Bayley was in the middle of sharpening an axe head when Aust enters her shop. "Hey! How's guild life?"

Admin
Admin

https://erebus.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum